Monday, October 02, 2006



When I left Nashville almost four years ago, Jack-in-the-Box (or as I affectionally call it, Salmonella Central) was advertising their new milk shakes with that annoying styrofoam ball head scary-ass clown. I didn't even realize I hadn't seen that annoying clown head bobbing about until today, while in Plano, Texas for a quick work trip, I saw the company's new commercial.

Now the fast food chain with an overwhelming plethara of toxic fast food choices that range from burgers to tacos to egg rolls is now advertising that their shakes come with whipped cream and a cherry. ta-da!

And the world turns. :)

2 comments:

Uhmanduh said...

I often confuse Jack from Jack-in-the-Box (which I have never visited, btw) with Mr. Bill from SNL (http://www.mrbill.com/)!

I did however notice a Whataburger in Ocala on my last road trip, which surprised me. I had never seen one before!

Uhmanduh said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.