Thursday, November 30, 2006

Dear Gershem Kinney,

So lovely to hear from you today. I trust your wife's rapid weight loss has gone well and that your marriage has more sparks than ever thanks to those little blue pills.

I appreciate your email today offering to sell me
V / A G R A
C / A L l S
V A L / U M
and at
Extra Low P R / C E S! to boot!

Wow, I am truly honored to be chosen to receive these unsolicited extraordinary savings!

However, I think I'm all stocked up right now. You can let your hundreds of friends that email me each and every week--including Fechi Kinztel, Ingunna Lodvika and the always charming Shachar Luadreux that really does have the best deals on ROLeXXes--that I will contact them should I have any future needs.

If you run into Inger Marcella, please please please let her know that I haven't received my PS3 yet. I sent my credit card number two weeks ago now, but I just want to make sure little Timmy has it to play on Christmas morning. I suppose it will arrive any day! Mysteriously, that same credit card is now maxed out with charges that don't look familiar... Hmm. Oh well, probably nothing to be concerned with!

Well, I hope you have a lovely Christmas! Toodles!

XOXO,
-marcia

No comments: