Sunday, April 29, 2007

After quitting cold turkey (not necessarily by choice mind you), I am back in the saddle again.

That's right. I went to the mall yesterday for the first time since the beginning of March. EEK!

We went to South Coast Plaza in Costa Mesa and it was like Christmas-crazy there. Barely able to navigate our way between aisles, thanks in part to a flower spectacular that was occurring in the main walkways (what??), we only visited a small, small part of the mall and were so worn out ...

My only purchase was a protective case for my new MacBook (loves it) and lunch--the best Thai pizza of my life at CPK ASAP. yummers.

Man, I am falling down on my shopping duties! How is that possible now that I'm in the epicenter of all that is material??

1 comment:

Uhmanduh said...

It's because you left all your shopping buds in FL! Plus it's no fun to buy new clothes when you don't have girlfriends to show them off to (don't front, everyone knows women dress for other women, not men)!

PS: CPK Thai Chicken Pizza is my fave, too! Knowing my disdain for Thai food it was an unlikely favorite. I want it now. The end.