Wednesday, March 19, 2008

one year

Well it was a whole entire year ago that I was starting my job. It is pretty hard to believe all I've done and experienced and enjoyed and conquered in the last year.

I can't believe that I get to work with a group of people that care about each other, laugh together and serve God together. And now I get to work with my favorite boy everyday too, which is pretty darn cool.

Outside of work, it was about a year ago I was feeling overwhelmed by a brand new group of church friends ... now those friends are the ones that are there to celebrate things like birthdays with each other, pray about life-changes, and pull each other through mini-breakdowns (thanks Brittany!).

I've even been able to keep in touch with my dear friends from across the country--some have even come all the way out to the ocean to visit me.

I never thought I would live in L.A., live by the beach, work for a church, and be blessed with living six blocks from such an amazing guy.

Overall? Year one in L.A. was a major success.

2 comments:

bso said...

a VERY good year indeed! Thanks for joining our lives, Marcia Bartenhagen!

Robyn Jones Clark said...

saw cameron on the democratic convention (fox news) interview. made me think of nashville, you, etc. hope you are doing well. i haven't talked to you in a while. my blog is rajones77.blogspot.com email me sometime! raj.jonesy@gmail.com