Friday, October 26, 2007

How I Lost my Second Jars of Clay Self-Titled Album

Someone stole it from my car.
When they stole my stereo that surrounded it.
While I was parked at the Metro parking lot.
Because I was trying to be wise about saving money and the environment.

I don't think vacation to Seattle tomorrow could have come at a better time.... I'm so ready to get away and hang out with Geoff and see new places and not think about what will go wrong with my dumb car next. Hello rainyness, goodbye sunshine... I need a break.

1 comment:

Uhmanduh said...

You poor woogie. :(
Seanny totally had all his Christian CDs stolen from his car once, too! Weird, isn't it? Maybe that person will be converted through listening to said stolen CDs and in like 50 years you'll get a note with all your CDs restored. At which point you will just throw them away to buy whatever format we're using then. <#3

BTW in the last 24 hours I have found beside my car not one but TWO disentangled coat hangers like you use to jimmy a lock. WTF!? Has the carnapping rash spread to FL? Boo! I'm scared and keep checking my car out the window. :-/