Thursday, January 27, 2011

Sometimes life is hard. This is one of those times, but even in the midst of tragedy and the road to recovery ... it could be much harder. This is one of those times I appreciate my awesome family even more than usual. It's good that I am in North Dakota, though I didn't know I would be here at this time last week. It's good that I have an awesome mom, dad, brother and sister-in-law, and we can all be in this rough time together. It would be even better to have sleep and more laughter than tears, but that will come. Not to mention that when we relent and realize we can't do it, God shows up. And He definitely has.

2 comments:

Geoff Graham said...

Beautiful.

marcia said...

not to mention a wonderful hubby that doesn't blink at the thought of me heading out to take care of family matters for a few days, hugs! xoxo