Saturday, January 29, 2011

Ribbon Shopping

I've hit the motherload! Thanks to my Mother!

She had gobs of ribbon ... and I mean drawers and boxes of ribbon. There was apparently a garage sale and ... you know the rest. Now she could open a ribbon store.

I got to "shop" at the ribbon store and walked away with some pretty good booty. This is the box that I am hauling back with me. So glad we just had California Closets install my crafting station so I'll actually have a place to store this ribbon.

I'm most excited about this daisy ribbon, and these "pearls" on a string ... not sure how I would affix them, but where there is bling there is a way!

She also had these two cute hole punchers she hadn't used -- a flower and a butterfly. yippee! Can't wait to use them. I see a project in my weekend's future.


Today I'm attempting to fly back to CA... this is always a trick between Great Lakes, the flakiest airlines in all the land, and ND weather. WOO! Say a little prayer for me. :-) I want to use my ribbon!

Cheers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely LOVE ribbon and trims too! We are kindred spirits!
I think the daisy trim is fantastic--can't wait to see what you make with it!
I'm your newest follower!
Big Cricky Hugs,
K Andrew