Friday, May 06, 2011

The Wedding Fun Begins!













After a slow start the first weekend my mom was in town (ONE PAGE! THE HORROR!), we got to rockin' and rollin' and were able to crank out some good stuff the day before they left.  I will do updates with what carts I used on each page, but here are a couple of samples just because I am excited to share!













I used Teresa Collins' Bebe Chic Girl and Welcome Home collections quite a bit. Those two kits couldn't have hit Peachy Cheap at a better time! They worked out so perfectly and I am, of course, still hearting chandeliers to bits. The new Damask Decor and Elegant Edges cartridges I got from ScrapbookPal proved to be just as handy as I thought they would be.

I need to figure out how to photograph this page to do it justice ... it is just dreamy in real life. Love the beading, stuck down with some Zots! Aren't my bridesmaids just the cutest ever? We had so much fun.



















Hope everyone celebrates National Scrapbook Day / Mother's Day weekend in style! I'll be posting my adorable Mother's Day cards soon ... don't want to spill the beans before the Moms see them. :)

Cheers!
-marcia

No comments: