Friday, July 06, 2007

How come it is when you are having the worst of worst days, your friends live 2,573 miles away and the coffee machine decides to spray coffee at you like a sprinkler, spraying allllll down the side of your light-colored pants? To cap off the day, I'm supposed to go to the ghetto clinic to have my wrist checked for carpal tunnel (Baby's first Worker's Comp). I can hardly wait for the insanity that will no doubt befall me in that waiting room.

I guess it's just one of those rains-it-pours (coffee down the side of your pants) kind of days.

Wah.

2 comments:

Kevin D. Hendricks said...

Carpal tunnel sucks. I was diagnosed with "wrist over-use syndrome" within the first month of my first job out of college. That's serious stuff for folks in our industry. I found that a natural keyboard and a keyboard tray are must haves no matter where I work.

Insist your employer provide them--I'm sure they'll oblige you.

marcia said...

My employer has been awesome, sending me to the clinic at the first sign of pain to see if I'm okay. I totally appreciate that! I didn't make it to the clinic Friday though... I just couldn't face it. :) Hopefully tomorrow...