Friday, July 27, 2007



I only had to work four hours today (YAY ME!), so I made my way to Hollywood this afternoon and saw the Kodak Theater, which is next door to a poshy posh mall (you could jump up from the Emmy's and go to BCBG and be back in your seat by the end of the commercial break) and Grumman Chinese Theater, which is super small--the one at MGM is way bigger. It was also weird that scary Mickey Mouse and half-ass Darth Vader were wandering around, but were unaffiliated with the theater. Still can't figure that one out. But at any rate, it was cool to see something LA!

But what really stuck out is what I predict will be the new IT drink--D*lush. Dude. I should have invented this place. I mean first of all their name sounds like "Delish," which I practically invented (with Amander), but the bases of the operation is you can get any drink as a SLUSH. And you know how I love all things slush/frozen. GENIUS. Plus they use "rock" in their advertising. I think it's from Japan or something. And the guy behind the counter looked like Lenny Kravitz. The end.

1 comment:

Uhmanduh said...

That sounds awesome, if only they also included alcohol, it could be as good as Chillers downtown!

You did invent it. Just like Mugatu invented the piano-key necktie. He INVENTED it.