Tuesday, August 08, 2006

A long time coming

Yeah. I'm totally a blog slacker. I have friends traveling across Europe that manage to post blogs at least once a day, and here I am, in front of a PC for 9 hours a day and I haven' t posted anything for a month. It's been a strange stressful time that has both rocked my world while at the same time seemingly nothing has changed. I feel stuck and on a fast track. It's weird.

A few things from the past month:

- Some of the girls at work and I have started doing Pilates twice a week at lunch. We call ourselves the Pontius Pilates. I'm pretty sure we're going to hell for that.
- My brother got engaged to one of my friends/is getting married over Labor Day.
- I have discovered Tab Energy Drink. This stuff is delish, gives a buzz and has 5 little calories. It tastes like a liquid Jolly Rancher or SweetTarts.
- My mom and I booked a cruise to the Bahamas. We found a super cheap rate so we just went for it! I'm excited ... and a little nervous to be on a boat with just my mom for that long. I think we will have a good and relaxing time though. I can't wait to snorkel!
- My friend Suz returned from playing missionary in the D.R. Hooray! We've been working on her wedding and I get to meet her fiancé next week!
- I got a filling fixed at 7 a.m. this morning (Again, thank God for Tab Energy ... zzzzzz). The dentist told me not to brush my teeth for at least 12 hours. I have NEVER heard the words "don't brush" come out of a dentist's mouth.

that's all for now kids ...
xoxo,
-marcia

No comments: