Friday, August 25, 2006


Sporty Spice

My little 4lb toy poodle, Zoe, got up this morning and wasn't her usually jumpy Excited To Be Alive self. Instead, she got out of her little bed/cage and sat on my feet. Since my mom and grandma are staying with me, they kept an eye on her when I went off to work and said she was crying everytime she walked.

So, little Zoe had to go to the vet today. The vet said she dislocated her knee cap, and he had to pop both her back knees in. Now she is on prednisone. Yuck.

I'm really not sure what happened to cause this injury. The only thing I can figure is that maybe she's been playing too much volleyball while I'm at work. I heard murmurs of her wanting to turn pro, but she's been debating about holding out to play in the next Olympics.

I guess she threw that all away with this injury. Too bad. She had a mean spike too.

1 comment:

Julie K said...

Love your poodles!!