Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Yada, Yada, Yada ... I didn't get a lot of sleep last night

I met up with my friend Suz and her fiancee Tom after dinner to grab coffee and chat. We all got to catch up at the lovely Coffee Cafe, then went to my house to see their engagement pictures on my laptop.

Afterwards, still battling my ongoing sickness (we're at almost two weeks now kids!), I took a shower and went to bed. I read for a bit, eyes got droopy, rolled over to go to sleep and ... my mind was going a million miles an hour. I was thinking about friends, work, wedding, sickness, family ... AH!

I've been blaming my antibiotics (we're at almost two weeks now kids!) for the restless sleep I've been getting, but this was seriously ridiculous.

That's when it hit me. The nice little man behind the counter at the Coffee Cafe must have ignored that one little word that means so much ....

Decaf.

1 comment:

Uhmanduh said...

Well at least you didn't say your ex-boyfriend came over late last night!